- Hand delivery by our courier is the safest, preferred method of delivery. If you are located on the east coast, we will try to accommodate your schedule and deliver directly to you. Please inquire with us about the possibility of courier delivery at the time of your purchase if that is something you'd be interested in.
- We will be happy to provide our customers in the continental 48 with shipping.
- After payment has cleared, we will make arrangements with USPS or FedEx Ground for all domestic purchases.
- If you are outside the United States, please send us your address and we will e-mail you a shipping quote. International customers are responsible for shipping, insurance, customs and import costs.
- Unless otherwise arranged with us, orders are not processed, shipped, or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- All shipping, including payment for packing, handling, shipping, and insurance are the sole responsibility of the buyer. We work with several shippers to provide reasonable and dependable shipping for all our customers.
- If the frame you purchase requires perfecting, there may be a delay in shipping. If this is the case, we will be in contact with you and you will receive real time updates.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- For shipping questions and information please contact us at (828) 412-3260 or email us at email@example.com
Returns, Refunds, & Exchanges
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have seven calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return:
- your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- upon receipt you notice your item does not match the description listed on the website.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Acceptable Method of Payment - We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express, wire transfer, and checks.
- Personal or Business Checks - Any items paid for with a personal or business check will be held until the check has cleared. If you need your item(s) released for shipping or available for pick-up sooner, please choose another payment method. There is a $30 returned check fee. Checks can be mailed to 745 Charlotte Hwy Fairview, NC 28730.
- Sales Tax - Any items shipped within the state of North Carolina will be charged the appropriate sales tax. You must fully execute and sign a Certificate of Resale for the tax to be exempt (in person, by email, or by fax).
- International Payments - International customers may pay by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or wire transfer in US currency. No checks or money orders drawn on foreign banks will be accepted.
- Payment via Invoice - All payments are due within 7 days of receiving the email invoice. Payments received after 12 days will be charged a late fee of 1.5% per month. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction. Any purchases over $5,000.00 must be paid by wire transfer, check, or cash.
- After payment has cleared, the buyer may immediately arrange for pick-up.
- Arrangements for pick-ups are by appointment.
- Buyer is solely responsible for providing labor, materials, packing, etc. when picking-up items. Unless otherwise arranged with us, please come prepared with extra-hands, boxes, blankets, etc.